- I done broke my arm
- I done crashed my motorbike*
- I done quit my job for no apparent reason
Life is so weird to begin with, and then suddenly it gets weirder without warning. You think that surely some fundamental law of the universe will stop you from stepping further out of the boundary, but no! It's not necessarily good out there - and I don't advise you all to go, but it is different.
* Okay can I cast some advice out to the ether in the forlorn hope that it'll save someone's bacon and/or dosh.
- Get some sticky all-weather tyres for your bike. No arguments.
- Comprehensive insurance is SHITLOADS cheaper than fixing your knackered bike. Try a grand cheaper. Just do it.