12 Oct 2006

Gnews

Here's the news, news shrews.

Bike

I bought a 1999 Honda CBR600F FX in Black n' Silver n' Yeller. And it's pretty good. Scary fast. Makes a hell of a lot of clattery noises but apparently that's normal. Always starts first time. Wish it had a clock though, I never know what time it is!

House Move

I done moved to Tadcaster near York. It's RUBBISH. Be moving again soon!

Wharfedale 21" CRT Television CTV2185RF

Was Crap, took it back.

Wharfedale Freeview Receiver DV832B

Was Good, kept it!

X-Arcade Trackball

Good at what it does - but expensive and was totally bored of it after one evening! So I told her to sling her hook and spent the next night playing Marble Madness on this instead, coolio!

Mohhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome but are moderated to prevent spam.

If I helped you out today, you can buy me a beer below. Cheers!